Exercise your mind and body
Fitness & coaching at Ebner's Waldhof by the lake
You can only get things moving, when you move yourself! And with our fitness facilities and fitness-coaching services we can show you just how to get moving and get moving right. Our qualified trainers and coaches are on hand to advice you and suggest the exercise programme that suits you best, to help you on your path to greater body awareness and more vitality.
And of course you can start putting their recommendations into practice straight away in our Fitness Gallery with modern Technogym equipment with the added bonus of great views of Lake Fuschl. Additionally, you can use the excellent facilities in the inviting gymnastic and meditation room. Also at your disposal is our sports hall for table tennis, hockey, volleyball and basketball and of course the idyllic Salzkammergut countryside right outside the front door - probably the most beautiful training spot to be found.
Fitness on holiday
Learn more about us
- Fitness gallery with fantastic views over Lake Fuschl with modern fitness equipment from Technogym
- 200 m²-large sports gym for table tennis, hockey, volleyball or basketball
- Room of the Senses for meditation, yoga and gymnastics
- water gymnastics, stretch-band and back strengthening gymnastic sessions organised several times a week
Fitness in the fresh air
- 2-3 guided walks per week
- weekly guided cycling tours
- fitness and running circuit just behind the hotel
- Nordic walking introductory course incl. pole hire
- panorama tennis court behind the hotel
- 3D archery range just behind the hotel
- 25 well-maintained mountain-bikes and touring bikes for hire
- 9 e-bikes available for hire (fee charged)
- rowing boat, kayaks and SUPs available for your use at the hotel's own private beach
- 25 pairs of top quality cross-country skiing equipment
- weekly introductory cross-country skiing course
- daily hotel shuttle to the ski slopes and trails
- 20 pairs of modern snow-shoes for hire
- weekly organised snow-shoe walks including snow-shoe hire
How to relax after training
In order to maximise the training effect, we recommend you take suitable regenerative measures within the first 30 minutes after your training session.
- To help regenerate your muscles drink 1 VITALGEL drink. This stimulates the metabolism and the body's fat-burning process and replenishes your glycogen and electrolyte reserves. The VITALGEL drink is available in our Spa Shop at the price of €39,90.- (250ml).
- The next step is a so-called "cold therapy": Dip your whole body or just your feet and legs in cold water for 5 minutes. This prevents the production of catabolic hormones thus reducing or even preventing muscle aches after training.
- Thirdy, take time to regenerate in our Spa Garden, the peace and tranquility will do you good after your work-out.
- Finally, exercise using the foam roller to help prevent your muscles from seizing up. A 30-minute training session is ideal. Our personal trainer Mag. Silvia Weigl is happy to guide you through this step if you would like book the assistance of a personal trainer. Alternatively you could opt for a special „Mediterraneo“ massage, especially developed to help the regeneration of muscle tissue.
- On the day of your training session alternating hot-cold showering is recommended to help your muscles regenerate. Sauna sessions and whirlpool phases also help.
Beside training, there's plenty of wellness