Pure adventure in the Salzkammergut Lake District
Are you looking for unforgettable experiences? You want to use your holiday to stay active, test your courage and push yourself to the edge? Then Austria is just the place for you, and to be more precise, Ebner's Waldhof in the stunning, fascinating and adventurous Salzkammergut Lake District is the place for you. Climb ragged rock faces, navigate your way through the Strubklamm gorge in a boat or whizz down the mountain in a tube.
Majestic mountains, crystal-clear lakes, shady forests and craggy gorges - an adventure holiday in the Lake Fuschl Region in Austria can be enjoyed in every season: spring summer, winter and autumn there are enough activities to keep adrenaline junkies going throughout the year.
Dventure holidays in the summer
- canyoning in the Strubklamm
- kayaking on Lake Fuschl
- stand-up-paddling on Lake Fuschl
- Paragliding over Lake Fuschl
- cave trekking in the Dachstein caves
- hote air balloon rides in the Salzkammergut Lake District
- Banana boat and tube riding on Lake Wolfgangsee
Adventures in winter
Austrian winter adventures
Adventures in Austria in winter are particularly easy to find. The snow-covered landscapes open up a whole new world of active fun:
- ice climbing in Gosau, Bad Goisern und Hallstatt
- ice diving in Lake Hallstatt
- snow tubing at the Waldhof Alm in Fuschl am See and in Faistenau
- tobogganing in Lidaun, Faistenau and from the Sausteigalm
If it's adventure you're looking for, the Salzkammergut Lake District is the perfect destination. So pack your climbing equipment, your wetsuit and anything else you think you might need because here at Ebner's Waldhof in Fuschl am See adventure awaits. We are more than happy to inform you of the many adventure and activity possibilities in the region. Simply contact us.