Things you should know
On the day of arrival your room will be ready for you from 3 pm onwards. If you are going to arrive late or get delayed please let the reception know. Reception telephone number is: +43-6226-8264.
Dogs on holiday
Your dog is very welcome in our hotel. Out of courtesy to our other guests however, we would kindly ask you not to bring your dogs into the restaurants or garden beach and bathing areas. Also please note that we only allow one dog per room. We charge EUR 8,- per day (without food). Unfortunately, we can only cater for a limited number of dogs at any time and would therefore ask you to register your dog at the time of booking.
Methods of payment.
Payments can be made either in cash, with your EC card or by bank transfer to our account in:
account no. 032615
sort code 35025
account no. 1100004787,
sort code 70120600
Switzerland (only in SFR):
account no. 472636.290000-5
Of course we also accept credit cards (Visa and Master/Eurocard, Diners).
- Bed & breakfast only € 11,– per person and day is deducted from the normal room price.
- Extra beds for adults (over 14 years of age) there is a 30% reduction on the respective room price.
- Dogs: Dogs are only accepted (1 dog per room) when they have been registered at the time of booking, € 8,– per day (without food) will be charged. Dogs are not allowed in the restaurants or in the garden beach and bathing areas.
- Hotel bus service: for bookings of 1 week or longer a pick-up or drop-off transfer to Salzburg main train station or Salzburg airport can be organised free of charge. Otherwise the following fairs apply: Salzburg train station € 45,– , Salzburg airport € 60,–.
- Underground parking: € 5,– per day. You can also reserve your underground parking space at the time of booking, by doing so you can save money, in this case the charge is reduced to € 4,– per day.
- Bed & breakfast only: if you do choose to book bed and breakfast only, then the afternoon snack and cake buffets are not included.
- Cancellations: if you cancel at short notice, we charge you the room price for 3 days. This also applies to premature departures (excl. the cost of meals). The Austrian Hotel Industry Regulations apply.
Possible methods of payment
We favour payment in cash, with an EC card or by transfer to the following accounts:
Raiffeisenkasse Hof, account no.. 032615, sort code 35025
Germany: Salzburg-München-Bank im München, account no. 1100004787, sort code 70120600
Switzerland: Bank Coop, account no. 472636.290000-5
Credit cards: Visa and Master/Eurocard, Diners
Unfortunately cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. In this case the Austrian Hotel Industry General Terms and Conditions 2006 apply. For more info see www.wko.at
We strongly advise our guests to take out a holiday cancellation insurance at the time of booking. Simple ask the reception for more details about the cancellation insurance.