Superior half-board at the Hotel Waldhof by the lake.
Simply more taste, more to choose from more enjoyment on holiday.
There is a very good reason for us calling our half-board "superior" at the four star superior Hotel Ebner's Waldhof. Tending to our guests' needs throughout the day is what we enjoy doing best. The excellent feedback from our guests with regard to the meals we serve is also reflected in the great number of positive appraisals received from gourmet critics - the "Feinschmecker und Falstaff" for example which rates us among the best restaurants in the country. However, the awards and accolades are not as important to us as when our guests say to us "that tasted really good!". Superior half-board at the Hotel Ebner's Waldhof does not only include excellent cuisine, but embodies our philosophy of taking care of our guests as a whole: when you book superior half board, a whole list of additional services, activities and wellness facilities are on offer to you. Superior half-board means superior enjoyment - a superior holiday experience.
Food & drink.
- Rich and varied breakfast buffet
- "Sleep late" breakfast in the Gütl Garden Restaurant until 12 noon
- Afternoon snack buffet
- Cake and snack buffet in the Main House restaurant
- You have a choice of 2 restaurants for dinner; the Main House Restaurant or the Gütl Garden Restaurant.
- You only want breakfast? No problem. We will deduct €11,-- per person and day from your bill.
Sport and Wellness.
- Sport & wellness programme with our wellness trainer Katharina from Monday to Saturday
- Use of the entire fitness and Alpine Wellness area "between the sun and the rocks"
- Vitality bars with fruit juices, fruit and teas
- Fluffy bathrobes in your room
- New gymnastic and fitness gallery and our 200m² indoor sports hall (volleyball, hockey, table tennis etc.)
- Fitness and running course
- Tennis court
- Archery range
- Mountain bikes, cycles, rowing boats, kayaks
- 100 m long natural shinglebeach/sun bathing lawns
- Use of the golf training facilities (driving range, putting & chipping greens at the Waldhof Alm, balls not included)
- Weekly introductory golf courses
- Cross-country skiing equipment (with introductory lesson if required)
- Austrian curling stones, ice-skates, snow-shoes, snow-bikes, toboggans
- Weekly snow-bike introductory courses with Thomas Ebner
- Free entry to the Fuschlseebad Beach and Leisure Club
Fun and Entertainment.
- Playground and play room child-minding service and activities in the Easter, Summer and Christmas holidays
- Activities and entertainments programme for guests of all ages
- Waldhof Rössl Stables with pets' corner and duck pond
- Summer tubing run
- Winter World at the Waldhof Alm
- Musical afternoons every Sunday at the Waldhof Alm
- Varied evening entertainments programme: zither, folklore, jazz and piano evenings, fashion shows, readings, chamber music
- Jovial mountain hut evening at the Waldhof Alm
- DVD opera evening in the indoor courtyard
- Wine and schnapps tasting