Evening entertainment at lake-side hotel.
When the sun goes down let the evening begin.
The Main House conservatory is the ideal evening location: the sliding doors enable us to make the best of the weather. What could be better at a lake-side hotel than a spacious terrace with a fantastic view? The flexible conservatory construction was planned in detail right down to the sigh of contentment as you look out over Lake Fuschl. As you enjoy the almost surreal sunset with an excellent glass of wine or refreshing beer in your hand, you know the evening can begin.
Evening entertainment at the four star superior Hotel Ebner's Waldhof.
Where the evening is always the perfect end to your day: Indoor courtyard and Waldhof Club.
"Let’s dance" is the Waldhof Club's maxim, where live music or swinging piano melodies lure you onto the dance floor. Even if you don't dance the pleasant atmosphere is contagious. If you're looking for something romantic, then you should take a stroll to the inner courtyard of the Gütl Garden Restaurant where gentle Salzkammergut folklore music is played on the zither or violin. The glass roofed, architecturally remarkable inner courtyard, with its lovely garden, gently gurgling fountain and cosy corners, is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing evening.
Variety is guaranteed: Evening entertainments programme.
- Every Wednesday fun with »Lois« mountain hut entertainment at its best.
- Every Sunday music afternoon at the Waldhof Alm.
- Alternating weekly: funky jazz or lively dance music in the Waldhof Club.
- Bertl Schmidlechner enchants you with his zither in the indoor courtyard or Gütl Garden.
- Gentle melodies by pianists Peter Kollarz and Charly Pauser and evergreen revivals in either the Waldhof Club or on the Waldhof terrace.
- Sounds of the Salzkammergut in the indoor courtyard with the "Heuschoberer Musi" folklore group and the Fuschl Hunting Horn Blowers.
- Chamber music evening with the Passin Quartet and readings by Augustin Kloiber.